Manager II, Billing Compliance (Monitoring)
- Rogers, AR
What you'll do...
- Supports and maintains a Billing Compliance monitoring program that enables the team to monitoring effectiveness of existing and/or new compliance controls
- Effectively communicates the results of monitoring to ensure remediation activities are developed and implemented
- Collaborates with the business experts on new initiatives to support the design of compliance controls
- Manages the consistency of compliance and ethics in area of responsibility by responding to compliance and ethics questions and issues; monitoring laws and regulations for specified area; researching laws, regulations, policies, and procedures; drafting and updating policies and standard operating procedures with input from leadership; collaborating with senior managers to communicate information to associates; monitoring compliance and ethics questions for potential gaps; and recommending and developing strategies for identified compliance and ethics gaps.
- Identifies, reports, and addresses compliance concerns by identifying trends and concerns; collecting necessary data; creating reports on findings; communicating findings to senior management; recommending resolutions to the concerns; and completing follow up with field and home office based on findings in reports.
- Manages the development, execution, and maintenance of legislation assessment strategy by identifying and investigating relevant proposed legislation; determining implications of legislation on business area; developing plans to adapt to proposed legislation; managing the classification and prioritization of relevant legislation; leading the development and management of a data management program to catalog all legislation and administrative rulemaking to identify predictive trends; supporting the development of long-term national and global regulatory forecasts; and participating in gap analysis studies to identify and react to future regulatory obligations.
- Researches high-impact proposed regulatory issues to serve as a subject matter expert to the business by managing tools and resources required to obtain relevant information; managing third-party research and development studies on proposed policy and relevant provisions; identifying internal and external stakeholders likely to be impacted by proposed policies or provisions; researching global regulatory trends; leading impact assessments of proposed policies or provisions; and evaluating research and predictive trends to provide recommendations to leadership.
- Supports the development of corporate positions on various overarching issues by reconciling research into refined message for review; managing the analysis, reconciliation, and summary of background research; drafting statements in response to issues and concerns; and presenting impact analyses to leadership.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Certifications: Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor Certified Healthcare Compliance, Certified Healthcare Privacy Compliance, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration or Juris Doctorate
- Experience using tools such as SQL, Hadoop, Alteryx, Tableau
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 4 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 2 years' experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Back to top