Manager, Driver Insights (Manager II, Operations, Ecomm)
- Daly City, CA
What you'll do...
This is a place where personal and professional growth happens. A place where tech-forward careers don't equate to fast burnout or self-serving advancement. As a Manager, Driver Insights you'll apply your curiosity to a start-up within Walmart Last Mile Delivery to a network of independent delivery contractors - to understand their needs so we may have the best possible outcome for our delivery customers. In turn, we give you access to the tools and support at Walmart to be the best version of you. This is that place. This is Walmart.
Last Mile Delivery works on fulfilling customer demand for everything in the store at the comfort of their home. We want our customers to have every option available to shop for their needs: wherever, whenever and however they want it. We are leveraging technology we have within our company and managing partnerships as needed to give our customers the convenience they want when shopping.
As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of delivery. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges then Walmart could be the fit you've been looking for. This is that place.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You're someone who is curious with a desire to understand the needs of delivery drivers and customers to inform solutions.
- You are disciplined and organized, someone who gets things done, not just think about them.
- You are structured in your thinking process and have strong problem-solving skills, the ability to listen to understand what is needed, then break down complex problems and find solutions.
- You have experience in primary research and data analytics to support the team with new propositions research, industry sizing, the voice of driver research, base SQL and visualizations in Tableau.
- You have solid analytical and presentation skills.
You'll Make An Impact By
- Providing structure and process to how we collect information from drivers and share it - You will build the roadmap for processes and tools needed to understand the voice of our drivers, as well as those of other platforms.
- Bringing fresh approaches that get us closer to driver behaviors and new insights - Incubate, launch, test and scale emerging capabilities to collect insights on drivers.
- Owning research projects end to end and integrating with business analyses - translate business needs to research objectives and integrate them with behavioral data.
- Partnering and support the analytics team - Develop your skillset in big data by supporting the analytic team with common queries, base analyses and dashboard development.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Economics, Psychology, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field and 4 years of experience in an analytic or insights role.
- Master's Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Economics, Engineering and 3-5 years in a team environment leading research and analytic projects from end to end and proficiency of presenting insights and supporting analyses through written communications and dashboards.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field and 2 years' experience in operations, project management, or related area OR 4 years' experience in operations, project management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Back to top