What you'll do...
Launch your services in Walmart stores!
As an Independent Optometrist leasing space inside our Walmart stores, you will take a leading role in patient care with respect to eye and vision care as well as general health and well-being.
As an independent lease holder, you have the autonomy to:
- Establish your days of practice
- Establish your hours of operation
- Control your patient schedule
- Set your fee schedule
- Keep 100% of exam/professional fees
For a fair market value, you can opt into:
- Administrative and/or Opt-Tech support services (if state allows)
Minimum Qualifications for a lease agreement:
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) from an accredited optometry school
- Valid state optometry license
- Ophthalmologist (MD or DO) from an accredited school
- Valid state ophthalmology license
- General Liability Certificate
- Professional Liability Insurance Certificate
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
9190 HIGHLAND RD, WHITE LAKE, MI 48386-2032, United States of America