Director, Product Management - WEC- Campaign and Creative Technology
- Sunnyvale, CA
What you'll do...
The Walmart US marketing team is responsible for building and enhancing the next generation of capabilities for our rapidly expanding customer base. This role will own the vision and execution for streamlining the infrastructure and processes related to producing, storing and tracking Walmart marketing campaigns and related assets for operating with efficiency at scale.
Specific duties include the vision and integration of areas including:
- Selection and enhancement of tools and solutions to manage significant marketing budget and financial allocation at a campaign level.
- Synthesis and automation of all aspects of marketing operations (campaign intake, budget, process management, reporting, etc.).
- Photography studio software and operations including inventory ordering and management, asset modification and storage.
- Experimentation designed to determine the ROI of a spectrum of imagery and customer experiences on both web and app environments.
- Reporting and dashboarding to provide views of campaign status and effectiveness.
- Tools and solutions to produce dynamic and personalized marketing collateral at scale (e.g., dynamic creative optimization).
- Next generation digital asset management (DAM) and content management system (CMS) integration and optimization.
- A myriad of other systems, tools and integrations to accelerate marketing operations at scale.
- Lead and grow a team of product managers to work closely with the business and engineering teams to implement all initiatives above in a coordinated and efficient manner.
- Nexus of communication and planning between marketers, engineers, vendors, agencies and creative designers. Ability to lead each of these audiences with confidence and authority.
- Drive prioritization, strategy and vision for a wide array of campaign tracking and media solutions.
- Equal ability to understand and influence business priorities as well as technical architecture.
- Drive buy vs. build decisions relative to studio, creative and marketing operations.
- Ability to prioritize competing initiatives and communicate with precision.
- Work with software engineers and data scientists in a fast paced, agile development process.
- Lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrixed organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Unlock business value via original software development and platform consolidation efforts access for a variety of technical and non-technical teams.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 7 years' product management experience OR 11 years' product management experience. 2 years' supervisory experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Back to top