Director, Product Management (CA) - Health & Wellness
- Sunnyvale, CA
What you'll do...
About the Team
The Customer Product team builds products to enhance the experience for millions of customers. You'll leverage the best and latest tools to facilitate remote teams and work with teams who develop experiences that have changed the industry including the mobile app, online grocery experience, curbside, or Delivery Unlimited. Innovating on the world's biggest stage, you'll get to deliver customer-centric solutions before they walk in the door, after they purchase, and every step in between. This is that place. This is Walmart.
Walmart is investing in best-in-class health & wellness digital solutions. To support this, we are in the process of building out a Product team centered around healthcare excellence. We are looking for the best and the brightest Product leaders at all levels who can help shape and define our product roadmap and strategy. Our goal is to redefine patient-centric care.
This is a brand-new Product team and an opportunity to build a platform from the ground up, backed with the stability and scalability that the Fortune 1 company can provide.
As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of shopping. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, a Director in Health & Wellness Product Management at Walmart could be the fit you've been looking for.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You like digging into data and doing some analysis
- You're excited about solving complex challenges
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You're comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team's products
You'll make an impact by:
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs
- Building a team environment by selecting, training, and mentoring a team of 3-5. Product Managers
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field
- 6+ years' experience in product management or related field
- 2 years' experience building and leading high performing teams
- 4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams
- 5+ years' experience in Product Management with a focus on health and wellness solutions
- 3+ years' experience working with health plans, health systems and direct to patient platforms
- 3+ years' experience mentoring and leading a team of Product Managers
- 3+ years' experience in a leadership role
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 6 years' experience in product management or related field OR 8 years' experience in product management or related field. 2 years' experience building and leading high performing teams. 4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General
Back to top