Director, Business Analysis and Insights
- Rogers, AR
What you'll do...
Scope: This role will be the overall reporting lead for management/business reporting needs across enterprise.
Major responsibilities include;
Ensure strategic alignment with the business stakeholders; Build/refine reporting COE strategy in-line with enterprise needs, Lead a team of reporting pod leaders, report generators (factory) and data engineers to drive daily, weekly, quarterly & month-end report generation process.
Ensure quality checks are in place and automation is enabled to support reporting Lifecyle (i.e. data validation, push/pull, notification etc.), Manage intake and capacity for reporting team, Manage reporting timelines, centralization strategy to ensure consistency.
Ensure standards, controls and reporting definitions are maintained and leveraged consistently.
- Work closely with business stakeholders across enterprise (segments/functions) and partner teams (MDM, Product, Data etc.) to understand & deliver on their specific reporting needs
- Creates & manages reporting intake pipeline in line with the enterprise-wide centralization strategy
- Analyzes business problems & processes in line with the environmental drivers to outline/refine solutions supporting enterprise reporting needs
- Partners with the business stakeholders on insights/analytics driven outcomes
- Work with regional service leads and market teams to ensure local reporting needs are met through the standard and adhoc reporting capabilities within COE
- Lead a team of reporting pod leaders, report generators (factory) and data engineers to drive daily, weekly, quarterly & month-end report generation process (standard & ad-hoc)
- Manages current state operations and capacity needs for the repotting team
- Ensure standards, controls and reporting definitions are maintained and leveraged consistently
- Ensure quality checks are in place and automation is enabled to support reporting Lifecyle (i.e. data validation, push/pull, notification etc.)
- Participate in recruitment process to identify the right talent for various reporting COE roles
- Establish individual performance expectations based on the data elements assigned/ area of responsibility.
- Identify and create development opportunities for team members to enhance functional & technical knowledge
- Be a mentor to the team members and develop an atmosphere of trust and openness
- 15 years with at least 10 years in financial planning, analysis, reporting & analytics
- Experience in working with/for shared services teams globally
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 5 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 7 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area. 3 years' experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office. 4 years' supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
Back to top