- Fayetteville, AR
What you'll do...
This is a Part-Time or PRN position
Walmart Heath is hiring in the greater Atlanta area!
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the Nation's largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better - and healthier lives. Walmart strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
JMLS, LLC, the primary care provider to Walmart Health in Georgia, is looking to hire several Primary Care Dentists.
• Graduation from Accredited School of Dentistry
• Current, unrestricted licensed in State where practicing
• Lack of sanctions or adverse action against licenses held in other states within the past 5 years
• Valid DEA
• Valid CDS if applicable to state
• Current BLS, ALS and PAL certification if performing conscious sedation
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Back to top