- Loganville, GA
What you'll do...
Walmart Heath is hiring in the greater Atlanta area!
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the Nation's largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better - and healthier lives. Walmart strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
JMLS, LLC, the primary care provider to Walmart Health in Georgia, is looking to hire several Primary Care Dental Hygienists.
• Current state license required
• 2 years' experience as a Dental Hygienist
• 5 years' experience as a Dental Assistant also accepted
• Current BLS certification required
• Practice servant leadership; lead by example; exercise good team work; have mutual respect for all team members; partner with the team to create an exceptional experience for the patient
• Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
• Basic understanding and knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Back to top