Commercial Refrigeration Technician
- Leadwood Town, MO
What you'll do...
The Commercial Refrigeration Technician will be a skilled professional responsible for rack refrigeration issues that may arise at numerous Walmart stores and facilities in their assigned region. This person will dispatch to their respective stores to trouble-shoot and resolve the problems. The Technician will be technology-savvy, as maintenance orders will be received through ticketing software on laptops and smart phones. Your experience in commercial rack refrigeration will be highly sought after:
- Manages HVAC and commercial rack refrigeration
- Coordinates and completes job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages execution of sustainability initiatives to meet Environmental Protection Agency compliance programs
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability - and everything in between. Benefits for the full-time General Maintenance Technician include:
- Multiple health, vision, & dental plan options for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), & stock purchase plans
- Associate DISCOUNTS in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Vocational or Technical Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) certification and 2 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 4 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field. Type I/Type II Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification for Refrigerant handling.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Back to top