What you'll do...
Campaign Manager, Cross Site & Seasonal Events - eCommerce Site Operations
Want to help lead the way in redefining how we shop online? The Campaign Manager of Cross Site & Seasonal Events eCommerce Site Operations is a critical leader in shaping the customer site experience for total cross site campaigns and seasonal events overseeing everything from visual merchandising to content strategy to functionality, site-level campaign planning and execution. They'll drive impact, improvement and innovation to create a truly frictionless online shopping experience and help our eCommerce business.
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- You understand how customers shop online and use strategic thinking and innovation to create a seamless and fresh site experience for our customers.
- You're a visionary constantly looking for ways to set us apart from the competition, driving new and enhanced functionality to make the shopping experience easy and convenient.
- You use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions and you have the acumen to translate complex data into actions and improvements.
- You have an incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
- You build trust quickly and can lead by influence , creating impact through partnership as well as ownership.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members.
You'll make an impact by:
- Creating an exemplary site experience-You'll drive the holistic campaign and strategic partnership site strategy for cross site campaigns and seasonal events, using customer insights to tell a cohesive story and create a seamless customer experience, overseeing visual site merchandising and content strategy, site functionality including home page, navigation, hierarchy, search and browse, etc., new product on-boarding, and more.
- Telling a story through our site - You'll identify key trend forecasts, define the department's story-telling roadmap, and use key functionalities like taxonomy and search to enhance the customer journey on our site, telling a cohesive story to win customers' hearts and minds.
- Monitoring site health and performance through analytics and key metrics - You'll oversee the development of site metrics and dashboards to monitor site health, providing strategic insights to internal stakeholders to influence the overall direction for the site.
- Becoming an invaluable strategic partner to internal stakeholders - You'll advise on and partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and scale best practice and governance, driving continual assessment and improvement of the site's strategic direction and execution.
- Operating with excellence - You'll land the fundamentals and create and help scale best-in-class efficient workflows, processes and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do and developing associates on the team to increase capabilities and enhance skills, knowledge and performance.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience in Business or related field
- 6+ years related experience in Merchandising, Site Merchandising, or related field
- Masters Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years demonstrated experience managing a team
- 3+ years of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment
- Strong customer obsession focused on building the right site experience for our customer
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Ability to set clear team objectives and performance measures
- Ability to select and develop a team of future leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
• Option 1: Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
• Option 2: 4 years' experience in merchandising, site merchandising, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Merchandising, site merchandising, or related field