Advanced Analytics Specialist 3, Measurement Insights and Analysis
- San Mateo, CA
What you'll do...
As an Advanced Analytics Specialist 3, you will be part of a strategic and fast growing team for Walmart Media Group. You will be responsible for driving strategic analysis of omni-channel campaigns of some of the largest advertiser in the world. Leveraging your capacity to use tools like Tableau and SQL, you will derive both tactical and strategic insights and communicate them back both internally as well as to some of the senior leadership of advertisers.
- The Advanced Analytics Specialist 3 on the Measurement Insights and Analysis team will assist in managing the interpretation, analytics reporting, and analysis for key insights & performance recommendations with Walmart advertisers
- From strategy, planning, and campaign completion, the Senior Analyst will deliver clarity to advertisers who are seeking causal insights and measurement impact
- The Advanced Analytics Specialist 3 will perform hands-on analysis and conduct in-depth investigations with the team, execute end-to-end measurement projects, and make actionable recommendations to the business
- Data-Driven Best Practices, Recommendations, & Guidance, and Drive Future Actions with the clients are just a few of the many impactful deliverables
- Assist in process improvement initiatives to scale data and measurement solutions
- Contribute with building measurement/analytics tools and platforms reflect the best and most appropriate solutions available
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 1 year's experience in data analytics or related field OR 3 years' experience in data analytics or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Data Analysis and Insights
Back to top