2021 Campus: Transportation Product Intern (Walmart Ecommerce Intern - E)
- Rogers, AR
What you'll do...
- Drives the product discovery process for small defined projects by collaborating with the Business, User Experience, and Engineering Teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features; specifying, prioritizing, and communicating high level and detailed product specifications; and using written specifications, business rules, flows, cases and user experience generated deliverables (for example, prototypes, wireframes, design and copy documents).
- Supports product implementation and deployment for small defined projects by engaging with Engineering and Project Management during implementation to answer questions and make scope trade off decisions; working closely with Marketing and the business to launch products and ensure their adoption; coordinating post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that acceptance testing was successful; managing the development of training materials; training and supporting users on new product features; managing close-loop feedback cycles to encompass customer and user comments and needs; and defining, tracking and improving key product metrics.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or Operations Engineering
- Graduating between December 2021 and May 2022
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Back to top