2021 Campus: Supply Chain Fulfillment Engineering Intern (Walmart Ecommerce Intern - E)
- Rogers, AR
What you'll do...
- Manages innovative supply chain processes, best practices, and strategic solutions by overseeing strategic supply chain goals; leading internal and external project teams; promoting collaboration with cross-functional teams to provide business solutions; working with key vendors to develop business solutions; assessing key performance indicators; establishing project objectives; driving strategic and long-range plans to meet critical timelines; and communicating with and influencing key decision makers and executives within the organization.
- Analyzes and designs distribution center processes by applying industry technologies, equipment, and material handling solutions; partnering with key vendors to implement industry best practices; collaborating with site operations to gain project support and operational insight; collecting data for financial analyses and justifications; and presenting project ideas and designs for leadership approval.
- Identifies and implements initiatives to reduce operating expenses within the supply chain by utilizing traditional industrial engineering techniques to build operations improvement plans; identifying and building tools to support daily operations; conducting audits; validating work standards and incentive programs; performing training on work measurement determinations and new project and process implementations; collaborating with site operations to ensure project timelines and milestones are executed; and developing presentation material on project ideas and designs for leadership approval.
- Executes logistics engineering projects by implementing project plans and timelines for multiple site projects; collecting data for project performance tracking to ensure projects meet financial goals; and engaging operations management to ensure operational needs are being met while minimizing operational impact.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Graduating between December 2021 and May 2022
- Majoring in Engineering
- Open to Relocation
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Back to top