Senior Technical Recruiter
Working in a fast paced corporate environment, the role of the Senior Technical Recruiter will be to source, screen, and evaluate top technical talent for Wallaby. The Senior Technical Recruiter will help drive the recruiting process by actively participating in all phases of the recruiting process, from intake call to ensuring seamless on boarding of resources. They will act as a strategic partner to the business units with a main focus on identifying, sourcing, screening, and evaluating a variety of technical talent needed in our Pasadena office.
About The Role:
- Acting as a talent advisor to hiring managers to develop job descriptions and deploy hiring techniques and strategies.
- Candidate identification and pipeline generation of passive and active candidates through various sourcing methods including but not limited to: job boards, social media, harvesting/mining, advanced Boolean search techniques, etc.
- Manage recruiting priorities and work independently to meet milestone deadlines.
- Negotiating and closing Job offers to candidates while working closely with Human Resources and the hiring manager to ensure a smooth on-boarding process.
- Main focus will be recruiting technical, engineering and Product Management positions but will also be responsible for hiring talent for other department needs within the companies
- Brand Wallaby as an employer of choice in the Pasadena market through external events.
- 5 – 7 years of experience working in the LA market with a good portion of that in the technical space
- Proven ability to use external sourcing methods, social media and job events to establish a network of relative candidates
- Must be able to work on a virtual team and represent the Talent Acquisition department which is spread out across the country.
Back to top