This position is responsible for the origination and management of consumer-based advertiser accounts – specifically, developing marketing campaigns for companies either selling products or generating leads for services on a performance (CPA) basis. Candidate should have at least one year experience as an account representative in a sales capacity, either online media or traditional media, and excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate is an intelligent, motivated, team player and expected to be adept at prospecting, negotiating, communicating, and managing accounts in a high-paced but fun environment.
- Originate business from advertisers and manage those accounts/campaigns
- Track campaign performance through the partner network of w4
- Work with internal creative development to build the best possible offers for w4 affiliates
- Communicate effectively with affiliate managers and your advertisers in order to proactively service their needs and the needs of w4 publishers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of experience working as an account executive/account manager in a sales capacity, preferably in media
- Go-getter and self-starter with proven closing, communication, negotiation, and management skills and an ability to schmooze small companies to Fortune 500 companies.
- Understanding of online advertising principles.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong aptitude with MS Office products including Excel and Power Point.
- Able to succeed in and enjoy a fast-paced, quick-witted environment.
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive base salary based on experience, plus commission.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance benefits
- 401 (k) Plan
- Uncapped commission plan
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Half day Fridays for the last Friday of each month if the revenue is increased from the previous month
Please note that potential candidates will only be considered if they reside in the Greater Los Angeles Area. If you aren't a resident of the area, please be sure to include in your cover letter why you're willing to relocate to join our team!
Please submit your resume below.
Meet Some of W4's Employees
Deanna provides information, support, and follow up to W4’s Sales and Affiliate Teams, especially the day-to-day tasks that keep both teams—and W4’s operations—running smoothly.
Back to top