Junior Affiliate Manager
Looking for a long-term internet marketing career with a proven Year Two earnings potential of over $100,000 - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED? W4 is looking for a self-motivated, sales-driven, internet-savvy candidate to fill the position of Junior Affiliate Manager. This is a short-term apprentice role that will work closely with a dedicated Senior Affiliate Manager to learn the ins and outs of the affiliate marketing industry, with the intention of quickly moving up to an independent Affiliate Manager role within a 6-month target window. The candidate will provide administrative, operational, and analytical support to the Senior Affiliate Manager while receiving the required on-the-job training necessary to successfully manage their own affiliate base. No sales experience necessary. What we’re looking for is a candidate who is hungry to learn the ropes and ready to make as much money as possible in this fun, fast-paced digital marketing industry.
- Assist the Senior Affiliate Manager in maintaining and developing their book of clients
- Initiate internal requests and provide follow-up support on pending internal action items
- Set up, test, and troubleshoot tracking pixels for clients
- Send daily client communication on behalf of the Senior Affiliate Manager
- Help recruit and develop new business
- Attend industry conferences and networking events
- Meet call quotas and revenue goals
- Ask questions and soak in as much information as possible!
- Strongly motivated by a commission-based position; only apply if this definitely describes you
- Advanced understanding, interest, and use of the Internet (No, Buzzfeed doesn’t count)
- Quick learner and ready to learn a lot in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving industry
- Outgoing personality; enjoys networking, developing rapport, and building business with existing and potential clients
- Resilient and thick-skinned; able to effectively deal with difficult personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable speaking to clients over the phone in order to extract information and make deals
- Must be a versatile team player that is able to work well with others
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Hyper-organized and detail-oriented
- Experience within the online advertising industry a plus
Compensation & Perks:
- Salary based on experience, plus commission upon promotion to Affiliate Manager
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance benefits
- 401 (k) Plan
- Half day Fridays for the Last Friday of each month if the revenue is increased from previous month
Apply for an opportunity to be a part of the tightknit W4 family! Please respond with your resume and a cover letter stating why you are the right candidate based on the above qualifications.
Meet Some of W4's Employees
Deanna provides information, support, and follow up to W4’s Sales and Affiliate Teams, especially the day-to-day tasks that keep both teams—and W4’s operations—running smoothly.
Back to top