Internal Media Buyer - Experience Needed
About the Position:
The Internal Media Buyer is responsible for the coordination of digital direct response campaigns from start to finish with the objective of managing many profitable placements across multiple verticals and traffic channels. Daily tasks include creating marketing assets in coordination with account reps and creative team, upload campaigns to traffic sources, optimize campaigns, data and demographic analysis, information gathering, reconciling records, and manage special projects. This position holds the opportunity and goal to build and manage a team of internal media buyers to become a major source of revenue and strategic value for W4.
- Communicate with online traffic sources, establishing relationships for direct display placements
- Research and pull new offers from our internal system
- Upload campaigns into Google and other RTB platforms
- Analyze data and provide reports to management team
- Optimizing keywords, keyword researching for search channels for building a new campaign
- Purchase traffic from major display networks
- Interface with creative department and programming team
- Contacting new traffic channels and prospect new business opportunities
- Manage additional projects and work assignments, as requested by management
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Remain flexible to changing work priorities as needed to complete matters of urgency
- Perform responsibilities with a high level of detail and accuracy
- Insightful, data driven marketer mentality
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines with self-paced organizational skills
- Well-rounded, up-to-date with current events and trends
- Proficient in spreadsheets
- Photoshop (or equivalent) skill is a big plus but not required
- Intends to grow with W4 and build a highly successful media team
- Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits: The standard company health, dental, Life, AD&D & LTD insurance coverage are supplied per company policy, with an eligibility date of the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment. In addition, you will also be eligible to participate in our 401K plan after 90 days of employment.
Vacation & Sick Days: During the employment period, you will be entitled to 10 days of paid vacation and up to 8.66 sick days each calendar year pro-rata starting from the date your employment which is accrued on a per pay period basis. This is in addition to regular company holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA
Meet Some of W4's Employees
Deanna provides information, support, and follow up to W4’s Sales and Affiliate Teams, especially the day-to-day tasks that keep both teams—and W4’s operations—running smoothly.
Back to top