Affiliate Operations Coordinator
Looking for a long-term career in the internet marketing industry with ample opportunity for growth? Obsessed with collecting, tracking, and analyzing data? Do you have a naturally interrogative mind with a knack for extracting the truth? Consider yourself an operational guru?
W4 is looking for a new Affiliate Operations Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing key operational, analytical, and administrative support for the Affiliate Management department and will report directly to the Affiliate Director. Key responsibilities include interviewing and vetting all incoming affiliate applications, providing the Affiliate Director with daily, weekly, and monthly department performance reports, and facilitating communication and feedback between departments. The individual must be a self-starter while taking full ownership of their areas of responsibility. Attention to detail and strong communication is an absolute must. This role provides ample room for growth and an opportunity to continually mold the position based on the candidate’s on-the-job feedback and recommendations.
- Conduct phone interviews on all incoming affiliate applications (domestic and international) and recommend application approval/denial based on the information gathered
- Provide the Affiliate Director with daily, weekly, and monthly department performance reports
- Answer, field, and direct incoming calls and inquiries to the proper department
- Assist the Affiliate Management team through various operational and administrative tasks, such as gathering data and updates, upkeep of interdepartmental documents, data entry, report analysis, and follow-up on leads/projects.
- Loves speaking over the phone; a true people person
- Naturally inquisitive and comfortable pressing for more details; ability to extract as much information as possible from people who may not be telling you the whole story
- Experience collecting, tracking, and analyzing data in a sales environment
- Strong, proven aptitude with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a versatile team player that is able to work well with others
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Extremely detail-oriented; able to follow detailed instructions and see projects through to completion
- Self-starter with a desire to improve efficiency within their department
- Experience within the online advertising industry a plus
Compensation & Perks:
- Full-time salary based on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance benefits
- 401 (k) Plan
- Casual attire
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Company-sponsored parties and team outings
- Half day Fridays for the Last Friday of each month if the revenue is increased from previous month
Please note that potential candidates will only be considered if they reside in the Greater Los Angeles Area. If you aren't a resident of the area, please be sure to include in your cover letter why you're willing to relocate to join our team!
Apply for an opportunity to be a part of the tightknit W4 family! Please respond with your resume and a cover letter stating why you are the right candidate based on the above qualifications.
Meet Some of W4's Employees
Deanna provides information, support, and follow up to W4’s Sales and Affiliate Teams, especially the day-to-day tasks that keep both teams—and W4’s operations—running smoothly.
Back to top