VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, London, UK, San Francisco, CA, and Austin, TX.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
Talent Acquisition is a core strategic driver of VTS’ success. We are looking for a Senior Technical Talent Acquisition Partner to help scale up our Product, Engineering and Design Team, as we move into the next evolution of VTS. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for building and cultivating talent pipelines for our hiring needs and will be instrumental in our ability to scale our business. You will have the opportunity to build hiring processes from scratch, create proactive sourcing strategies while layering in diversity, and act as a strategic thought partner to the business.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Work with hiring managers across Product, Engineering and Design (PED) to understand and refine candidate profiles and interview processes
- Act as a consultant and partner to PED leaders on hiring strategies, sourcing strategies and initiatives aimed at helping us to hire quality talent at scale.
- Use data, your knowledge, and industry/market trends to provide regular hiring updates and reporting to functional Business leaders.
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle from sourcing, screening, and closing candidates
- Develop and coordinate an interview process that is a positive candidate experience for everyone
- Utilize modern recruiting technology and other creative methods to engage top candidates and maintain a healthy and diverse candidate pipeline
- Help drive VTS’ employer brand through participation in recruiting events, thought leadership, and other employment branding activities
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships.
- Collaborate with our diversity working group to identify gaps and opportunities within our existing D&I strategy to attract and hire a diverse group of talent
- Use our Applicant Tracking System, Lever, consistently and accurately in order to keep track of candidate pipeline and provide important recruiting data to our stakeholders
- Work on a busy, high performing team and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Contribute to overall People team strategy to ensure our company culture is fun, inclusive, and a great place to work for everyone!
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 5+ years experience as an in-house recruiter, preferably at a high growth tech company
- You have demonstrated success hiring tech candidates at a growing company
- You have experience managing the full recruiting cycle - everything from sourcing, to scheduling, to negotiating and closing candidates - there’s no task too big or too small!
- You possess excellent communication skills - from managing candidate’s expectations, to consistently communicating with hiring managers, to writing catchy outreach emails to prospects
- You’re metrics-driven - you use data to help guide your decisions
- You’re an owner - motivated and quick to take ownership of your work
- You understand the importance of looking at our recruitment strategy and processes through a D&I lens - bonus points for prior experience or a passion for building a diverse workforce within the tech community!
- You’re growth-minded - eager to expand your skills and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- You have a desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- You’re creative in your approach to recruiting--you’re not afraid to use non-traditional methods of recruiting talent and love the hunt for the right person
- You’re humble and self-aware--you’re able to talk about things that didn't go well and see growth as the ability to learn from mistakes.
- You place great importance on candidate experience both for candidates and hiring managers demonstrating skills with follow-through, response time, providing feedback, etc
- You’re process-driven, with experience implementing and rolling out streamlined recruiting processes
- You’re a whiz with modern applicant tracking systems - Lever is a plus!
- Experience building out teams in Toronto and London a plus!
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.