VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, London, UK, San Francisco, CA, and Austin, TX.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed?
As a Senior Client Advisor you will work with a few of our largest, most complex clients to ensure they are maximizing the value of VTS for their organizations. You will be responsible for partnering with them to help them adopt VTS and achieve predictable business outcomes. You will track their usage and adoption, provide insights and best practices on how they better leverage the VTS platform at an account level, (e.g., opportunities for workflow improvement,) and proactively help them address workflow gaps. You will work with sales, implementation, and product teams to ensure a coordinated approach to customers. You will also work closely with sales on upsells, expansions, and renewals.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Relationship Building: Build trusted advisor relationships with executive sponsors and all key stakeholders at your client accounts for how VTS is used to achieve desired business outcomes
- Detailed Product/Service Knowledge: Be an expert on VTS products and services and understand how they can be leveraged to help clients achieve desired outcomes. Act as a thought leader within the larger Customer Success team and company to share industry learnings and demonstrate best practices
- Client Outcomes: Identify strategies and initiatives at the account level to help clients drive engagement and achieve desired business outcomes. Be a change leader with your clients and comfortable challenging clients on change where appropriate. Help communicate the value of these initiatives and drive customer referenceability and case studies
- Client Engagement: Responsible for establishing regular touch points with clients for account usage, adoption insights, and consulting topics. Partner with Sales to drive Executive Business Reviews with clients to demonstrate ROI and drive additional usage and upsells
- Risk Mitigation: Proactively identify situations where clients are at risk of adopting VTS or achieving their business outcomes and proactively identify solutions to address these (working closely with internal stakeholders - sales, product, exec leadership & support)
- Internal Advocacy: Be an internal advocate for customer needs, requirements, and feature requests across customer success, product and sales
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- 4+ years in a client-facing advisory role
- A service-oriented ethos, strong business acumen and an ability to structure client problems into desired outcomes
- An understanding of SaaS customer success models
- Experience in mentoring and leading peers
- Experience managing, consulting, and negotiating with clients and helping them be successful.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyse data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Strong technical skills, with an ability to understand product functionality and how these can tie to business outcomes
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects to completion and precise attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- An understanding of commercial real estate a plus
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.