Sales Development Representative
VTS is the fastest growing PropTech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 700 of the world’s leading landlords and brokers to manage their revenue. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings with our plan to build the industry’s first and only end-to-end, transactional leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable tenants to search for and lease space with VTS landlords and broker clients online - a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team - we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and are featured in Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
VTS is looking for a sharp, self-motivated sales professional to join our sales team as a Sales Development Representative. Our SDR team is the engine behind our sales team; If you are a people person with organization skills and a strong work ethic, who enjoys the challenge of making a sale and building a successful business, we want to talk to you!
- Partner with sales leadership across the globe to help fill their pipeline with qualified leads
- Create outbound prospecting campaigns
- Build the revenue pipeline of a national, profitable, high-growth start-up that’s transforming a $12 trillion asset class
- Maintain active engagement with new prospects and customers through creative marketing and outreach campaigns
- Hit monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Develop account penetration strategies with the assistance of management
- Responsible for understanding VTS product offerings and competitive issues
- Form relationships with senior decision makers, asset managers and brokers at the top commercial real estate firms across the country
- Successful sales team members possess innate instincts for process, organization, proactive decision-making and follow-through
- A proven track record in a revenue-generating or lead generation role is a plus
- Prior experience in commercial real estate (ownership or brokerage sides), financial products or SaaS sales, tend to make for a strong candidate
- Experience: 1 year of corporate experience (CRE or Sales experience is a bonus)
We take care of you!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity.
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits.
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone in the company.
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks.
- VTS clubs including rock climbing, skiing, baking, board-games, surfing, softball and more.
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top