As our Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for reliably owning the end-to-end design, development, and rollout for entire initiatives. Every day you will work closely with a small team of engineers in addition to the wider engineering, product, design, QA organization. You will work crafting and delivering high-quality applications, products, and APIs for our customers.
Here’s what you can expect as a Senior Software Engineer:
- Working within small, cross-functional teams as a part of a larger (100+ person) product, engineering, design, and QA teams
- Deploying daily and relying heavily on a variety of QA strategies including automated testing and CI
- Participating in group code reviews and a knowledge-sharing culture
- Using agile development and lean startup principles and practices to deliver products
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS is the one platform designed to connect everyone in commercial real estate, complete with leasing, marketing, asset management, tenant experience, and data. The VTS platform brings commercial real estate (CRE) full circle, empowering CRE leaders to leverage unique data and actionable insights to drive impactful decisions for the future. The VTS integrated platform is revolutionizing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done — disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the industry's all-inclusive, modern operating system.
Our success is shown in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS worldwide, and we’ve expanded to over 700 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow and break records. Our goal as a business is to continue to build a sustainable, high-growth, and efficient software business.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, San Francisco, and San Diego.
To learn more about VTS and view our open roles, visit us at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
At VTS, we believe that the definition of “workplace” has dramatically evolved, and value flexibility as a necessary part of employee happiness & productivity. We believe that by embracing new ways of working - VTS is able to attract and retain the best talent!
We aim to provide the greatest level of flexibility we can for each of our team members, based upon their individual roles at VTS. We currently offer three types of work designations at the company level.
@office - This option means that the role requires you to come to the office at least 3 days a week.
@flex - This option means that the role requires you to come into the office 2 days or less a week.
@home - This option means that an employee will work primarily from their own home, but will have access to our office hubs whenever they would like.
There are some roles that require employees to be in the office at greater frequency - not all designations are available for every role. We are committed to transparency and each role is promoted with all designations available to that role.
For roles that require employees to spend time in person at one of VTS’ offices in the US or Canada, VTS requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment unless a documented medical or religious reasonable accommodation is requested and approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual can provide documentation that they are at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 primary vaccination series (not including booster shots). To be qualified for employment at VTS for roles that require you to spend time in the office, you must comply with the vaccination requirement or receive an approved accommodation.
The health & safety of our employees is of the utmost importance to VTS. We pride ourselves in maintaining safe & welcoming office spaces that adhere to all local requirements and regulations.
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know at email@example.com