Product Manager - Toronto
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will work with the business teams (Onboarding, Deployments, Financial Ops, Customer Ops, and more) to implement solutions to their biggest pain points and to build infrastructure for their long-term success.
- You will solve customer and business problems while flexing your creative and analytical side.
- You will define ambitious and empathetic goals with your squad and then ship high-quality products every day by achieving the right balance of new features, polish, bugs and technical investment.
- You will measure and synthesize the quantitative and qualitative feedback on your products, and share these findings with your team and senior management.
- You will conduct research to uncover the high level “jobs to be done” of our internal teams, as well as tactical usability and user experience opportunities for the team.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a SaaS or B2B startup, ideally working on an internal tools or foundation team.
- You have a strong technical competence, ability and affinity for for tackling technical projects.
- You are a truly empathetic listener: to your team, stakeholders and our customers.
- You love talking to customers and doing field research.
- You are clear and concise in your communication.
- You care deeply about best product practices and standards – just shipping isn’t enough for you.
- Academic or professional experience in Computer Science, Design, Engineering or Statistics.
- Experience with the data management lifecycle – including data pipeline, data governance / quality and analytics.
- Experience working in Internal Tools.
Meet Some of VTS's Employees
Amy M.Chief Marketing Officer
"We're growing quickly so there is opportunity for everyone to contribute. I'm very proud of our diversity and inclusion task force results, and as a member of multiple minorities, I feel valued and supported. If you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and digging in, VTS is a great place for you."
Back to top