- New York, NY
VTS is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used to manage over 60% of all office buildings. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only online marketing software and end-to-end leasing marketplace, VTS Market. VTS Market will enable landlords to market their available spaces more effectively, and help tenant rep brokers and their tenants easily find and lease space online – a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team – we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
As an Implementation Manager, you will be joining the VTS Implementation Management team, responsible for ensuring the successful rollout of VTS - both data on-boarding and organizational change management - for our clients. We shape our clients’ first impressions using the VTS platform to power their businesses and strive to offer an excellent experience for every client.
You will be supporting both clients and internal teams with on-boarding customer data onto the VTS platform. As our company scales, the responsibilities outlined below may expand or evolve to adapt along with the VTS product suite and our clients’ increasing adoption of the platform across their businesses. Adapting your approach to support our clients’ needs over time will be paramount to success in this role.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Be Client Success Driven:
- Work cross-functionally across teams at VTS to ensure a consistent client experience from pre-sale through to implementation and ongoing support for each client
- Collaborate directly with professionals on the technical and business teams within each client to confirm goals driving implementation of VTS at their organization
- Own each client's success on the VTS platform by delivering the implementation plan with a strong focus on establishing technical integrations with client ERP systems
- Using a lens for long-term client success and data completeness within VTS,
- Review data structure and governance within external systems that will integrate with and automatically populate data fields within VTS
- Ensure non-integrated data is collected and entered as part of implementation to support data continuity as the client adopts these new workflows
- Facilitate change management for business processes that will be managed within VTS after implementation through best practice documentation and training
- Be comfortable challenging clients on existing processes to help optimize them
- Run a Tight (Project) Ship:
- Plan, schedule, and manage project timeline and activities from project kick-off through training to ensure each project is delivered on time, within budget, and satisfies the desired outcomes of VTS implementation
- Plan and facilitate regular, recurring project management meetings to ensure the project is on schedule and client expectations are being managed accordingly
- Work with the client to mitigate project risks through clear expectation setting up front and continued review of the strategy as the project progresses
- Maintain detailed project plans to communicate project status both internally & externally
- Proactively identify potential gaps & deltas client data and provide recommended best practices to achieve business outcomes
- Proactively identify project risks / blockers and collaborate with client project sponsors and implementation team leadership as needed to find solutions or workarounds to keep the project on target for time and scope
- Work to Scale:
- Document implementation details (integration specs, work-arounds where needed, etc) and client-specific workflows and best-practices for reference both by the client and ongoing support teams
- Documents should be re-usable across projects and templatized when possible to serve as a shared as a resource with the implementation team
- Regularly reflect on and share project learnings with the implementation team with an eye for continuously improving processes to better serve our clients and team
- Partner with other members on the implementation team to provide technical & data integrity support as needed
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top