VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, London, UK, San Francisco, CA, and Austin, TX.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed?
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated individual contributor. We expect you to have a successful track record of selling software products and services to enterprise clients (SaaS). You do not need to have commercial real estate experience, but this is certainly a plus if you do or have an interest.
Responsible for the entire sales process you skillfully prospect, align business outcomes, build consensus, handle objections, negotiate large complex deals and successfully close on time.
Our sales team is hardworking, coachable, curious, adaptable with a consultative, diagnostic approach to our sales process. If this describes you and being at the forefront of innovation in the world’s second largest asset class, then we want you on our team!
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Help bring Commercial Real Estate into the 21st Century – ensure customers achieve success with the VTS solution
- Become an expert on the VTS product suite and value proposition
- Build a sales pipeline by prospecting new business with executive-level decision makers at the world’s top Commercial Real Estate companies
- Translate discovery insights and desired business outcomes into compelling sales strategies that win new business accounts and upsell into expansion accounts
- Creatively and strategically build consensus across multiple divisions, regions and levels of contacts in a competitive environment (actual competitor or status quo)
- Assuredly present VTS’ value to C-level executives through product demonstrations and strategy sessions in person and via web tools.
- Effectively utilize a complex network of partners, internal resources and industry experts to win an opportunity
- Confidently negotiate pricing and sales contracts running point on legal and contract reviews
- Work closely with deployment, professional services and customer support teams to address client requirements and ensure successful implementation and continued use
- Represent VTS at in-market events, industry groups, and CRE specific initiatives networking and building relationships with target prospects
- Join a fast growing, well funded company that is approaching its next stage to scale into a multi-billion dollar company!
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- A minimum of 3+ years in a B2B SaaS Enterprise Sales environment
- Skilled at building new pipeline
- Demonstrated history of exceeding quota in a large complex Enterprise software sale
- Inquisitive by nature you are always probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions and successfully aligning to business outcomes
- A critical thinker you understand the customer’s objectives and translate that to sell to a broad set of customer stakeholders
- A process-oriented approach you create winning account action plans that drive results
- A strong and confident leader with excellent interpersonal, written, and executive level presentation skills
- Passionate with a desire to succeed you have demonstrated ability to positively collaborate and engage with a broader team to achieve successful results
- Creative thinker, highly organized and efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness and ability to travel (post Covid)
- Knowledge and/or interest in Commercial Real Estate
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.