Contract Real Estate Photo, Video and 3D Creatives
- Boston, MA
VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing and asset management platform where deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS Platform captures the largest first-party data source in the industry, which delivers real-time insights that fuel faster, more informed decision making and connections throughout the deal and asset lifecycle. VTS Data, the industry’s only forward-looking market dataset, and VTS Market and Marketplace, the industry’s first integrated online marketing solution, give landlords, brokers, and tenants unparalleled visibility into real-time market information and the direct connectivity to execute deals with greater speed and intelligence at every point in the planning, marketing, leasing, and asset management cycle.
More than 60% of Class A commercial space in the US and 12B square feet of commercial real estate globally is managed on the VTS platform. Our user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals including respected industry leaders like Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
We recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work! Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out!
What This Position Does to Help VTS Succeed:
We are a tightly-knit team looking for reliable and talented individuals to capture photos, video and 3D content for commercial (office) properties. We will be serving Boston locations.
We are looking for freelance Photographers, Videographers, and Matterport Scan Techs with previous experience in real estate. If you are proficient in all 3 types of content, that’s a bonus. If you have experience shooting commercial office space that’s a bonus as well, but residential-only experience is OK as well.
For those who do great work for us and enjoy working on our team, we can offer longer-term commitments of 5+ days/month guaranteed work. We’re going to have A LOT to cover and will want to create a highly dependable, efficient team.
What Makes You Awesome for This Role:
- Experience shooting spaces with challenging lighting conditions (high contrast, mixed color temperatures, etc)
- Ability to pay close attention to our shoot guide. Everyone on our team must be shooting the same style and coverage
- Full frame DSLR or mirrorless camera with high-quality wide-angle lens(es)
- Experience covering spaces in a very functional way, rather than in a highlight/flashy style
- A high level of control over stabilized camera movement, using electronic stabilizers/gimbals
- Matterport 3D Scans:
- You must be scanning with the Pro2 camera/scanner
- You understand the importance of specific scan placements and can adjust your existing scan strategies to accommodate our shoot guide
- You understand the limitations of the Matterport platform, and know how to navigate them in various types of spaces
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top