Contract Real Estate Photo, Video and 3D Creatives
- Boston, MA
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
What This Position Does to Help VTS Succeed:
We are a tightly-knit team looking for reliable and talented individuals to capture photos, video and 3D content for commercial (office) properties. We will be serving Boston locations.
We are looking for freelance Photographers, Videographers, and Matterport Scan Techs with previous experience in real estate. If you are proficient in all 3 types of content, that’s a bonus. If you have experience shooting commercial office space that’s a bonus as well, but residential-only experience is OK as well.
For those who do great work for us and enjoy working on our team, we can offer longer-term commitments of 5+ days/month guaranteed work. We’re going to have A LOT to cover and will want to create a highly dependable, efficient team.
What Makes You Awesome for This Role:
- Experience shooting spaces with challenging lighting conditions (high contrast, mixed color temperatures, etc)
- Ability to pay close attention to our shoot guide. Everyone on our team must be shooting the same style and coverage
- Full frame DSLR or mirrorless camera with high-quality wide-angle lens(es)
- Experience covering spaces in a very functional way, rather than in a highlight/flashy style
- A high level of control over stabilized camera movement, using electronic stabilizers/gimbals
- Matterport 3D Scans:
- You must be scanning with the Pro2 camera/scanner
- You understand the importance of specific scan placements and can adjust your existing scan strategies to accommodate our shoot guide
- You understand the limitations of the Matterport platform, and know how to navigate them in various types of spaces
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top