- New York, NY
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, London, UK, San Francisco, CA, and Austin, TX.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How Does this Position Help VTS Succeed?
As a Client Advisor, you will work with a diverse set of clients to ensure they are maximizing the value of VTS for their organizations. You will be responsible for partnering with them to help them adopt VTS and achieve predictable business outcomes. You will track usage and adoption, provide reports, insights and best practices on how they better the platform at an account level, (e.g., opportunities for workflow improvement, best practices and sharing these with clients) and proactively help them address account level product gaps or adoption issues. You will be a partner to the sales, implementation, and product teams to ensure a coordinated approach to customers. You will also partner closely with sales on upsells, expansions, and renewals.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Relationship Building: Build trusted advisor relationships with executive sponsors and all key stakeholders at your client accounts for how VTS is used to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Detailed Product/Service Knowledge: Have strong proficiency on VTS products and services and understand how they can be leveraged to help clients achieve desired outcomes. Share insights and strategies within the larger customer team on how clients can better leverage the platform.
- Client Outcomes: Partner with clients to help them achieve desired business outcomes. Identify strategies and initiatives at the account level to help clients drive engagement and achieve these outcomes. Be comfortable challenging clients on existing process to help optimize them. Help communicate the value of these initiatives and drive customer referenceability and case studies.
- Client Engagement: Responsible for establishing regular touch points with clients for account usage, adoption insights, and consulting topics. Partner with Sales to drive Executive Business Reviews with clients to demonstrate ROI and drive additional usage and upsells.
- Risk Mitigation: Proactively identify situations where clients are at risk of adopting VTS or achieving their business outcomes and proactively identify solutions to address these (working closely with internal stakeholders - sales, product, exec leadership & support).
- Internal Advocacy: Be an internal advocate for customer needs, requirements, and feature requests across customer success, product and sales.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 3+ years in a client-facing advisory role
- A service-oriented ethos, strong business acumen and a demonstrated curiosity to solve client problems
- Demonstrated ability in driving customer retention and fostering meaningful client engagements
- Strong organizational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers
- An analytical and results focused mindset, coupled with a creative make-it-happen spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of working cross functionally to resolve customer issues
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- An understanding of commercial real estate a plus
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top