You are a natural problem solver and are excited to lend a helping hand whenever needed. You know how to listen, understand, and work collaboratively with colleagues to solve even the trickiest problems. You have impeccable judgement in sensitive situations, and strive to put your best foot forward at all times. You care deeply about VSCO and are excited about supporting the growth of our platform.
VSCO is looking for a Technical Support Representative to support our fast-growing, thriving community of creatives. You will be responsible for responding to email and social media inquiries in a timely, professional and friendly manner. You will also work closely with our Product, QA and Engineering teams to communicate issues and recommend solutions.
- Respond to our community emails, support inquiries and social media outreach in a highly personal, thoughtful and timely manner
- Engage with cross-functional teams to report issues and to drive and improve our tools and processes
- Prioritize and manage a high volume of requests
- Work with this small, closely knit team on a rotational on-call basis to investigate and resolve high-profile escalations or incidents
- Think creatively about how to solve problems and how to communicate effectively with the community
- Work closely with engineering and product teams identify patterns and large scale issues and develop impactful solutions for our creative community
- BA/BS or equivalent experience 2+ years experience in a user facing support role
- 2+ years experience in technical support & troubleshooting
- 2+ years experience in social media marketing or equivalent experience
- Copywriting skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
Nice to have
- Zendesk experience
- Customer success experience
- A personal connection to photography and/or art
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
VSCO® (Visual Supply Company) is an art and technology company dedicated to equipping and inspiring anyone anywhere with tools to create, discover and connect. Founded in 2011, VSCO is based in Oakland, CA. The company acquired Denver-based Artifact Uprising® in 2014.
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, and paid trips to conferences. Relocation assistance provided.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want people who are driven, who demonstrate initiative in taking our digital tools to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We want an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.