Senior Software Engineer
Artifact Uprising is seeking an energetic and self-driven senior level software engineer who will play a central role in building a platform that will enable us to drive growth and innovation. We are a tight-knit, collaborative team, passionate about programming, technologies and developing solutions to delight and inspire Artifact Uprising customers. Your voice will be valued in both internal projects as well as in consumer-facing products.
- Lead development of new features for the future of the Artifact Uprising Platform, including APIs and services
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver and launch projects
- Help the growth of the engineering team by actively participating in code reviews, training, and mentoring
- Work in small, agile team to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
- Create robust automated unit/functional test suites and deployment scripts
- Participate in the continual improvement of engineering tools and processes
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience with shipping production code
- Experience working in small teams with Agile & Lean methodologies
- Experience with ecommerce is desirable
About Artifact Uprising
Artifact Uprising® creates tangible photo books, prints, and gifts for digital photos. Founded in 2012, the company is driven by a mission to move stories “Off your device, into your life.™” Signature products include premium quality photo books whose interior pages are printed on 100% recycled paper and a collection of wooden products handcrafted with mountain beetle pine. – A VSCO® Company
Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, free lunches in the office, gym membership, 401(k) plan and commuter benefits.
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We are a hungry and humble team that works hard and plays hard. We embody grace and grit in how we work, how we treat each other, and how we operate every day. We celebrate our wins-- both big and small-- and we firmly believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Back to top