Senior Product Manager
You know what it takes to make a great product. You appreciate the beauty and importance of creativity and community. You like to identify and solve problems and have a track record of influencing both creatives and technologists to execute on a vision. You are personable, understand the languages of the creative and development worlds, and you take care of business.
As a Senior Product Manager at VSCO, you will guide the entire lifecycle of a product line from strategic planning to tactical activities. You will evaluate ideas big and small, then prioritize and own execution from planning to release. You will follow through with quantitative and qualitative measures of success, to iteratively reach strategic goals.
- Own the product development lifecycle by establishing a prioritized roadmap with milestones and delivery dates
- Drive the creation of product requirements – help generate feature ideas and facilitate agreements between internal teams, ensuring products are built efficiently
- Communicate, coordinate and work closely with company leaders, designers and engineers to deliver products that fit our company goals
- Stay in touch with users to understand what they love or don’t love as our product evolves
- Articulate user stories and business parameters, and identify success metrics for new products on an iterative basis
- BS in related field of study or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of prior experience delivering consumer apps, technology and services – shipping products to millions of users
- Passionate about delivering beautifully designed products while developing teams and individuals
- Ability to work in an agile and iterative startup environment
- Proven ability to tell a story with compelling data and use an iterative approach to data collection and management
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative sources to design and validate ideas
- Understanding of UI/UX best practices, including when to follow patterns and when to push boundaries
- Strong technical background and experience working directly with engineers, with a firm grasp on the technical details driving the product
Nice to have
- A personal interest in art and/or photography
- International product experience
VSCO is a leading creative platform empowering people everywhere to create, discover & connect through images and words. Founded in 2011, VSCO is headquartered in Oakland, CA with an office in New York, NY. VSCO is the sister company to the Denver, CO-based print marketplace Artifact Uprising.
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, and paid trips to conferences. Relocation assistance provided.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want people who are driven, who demonstrate initiative in taking our digital tools to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We want an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
Back to top