Product Marketing Manager (Brands)
You’re excited by the opportunity to shape our Brands product from prototype to launch, managing go-to-market plans and collaborating with a cross-functional team to bring great content solutions to marketers and to our community.
VSCO is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will work within the Brands Team to build a sustainable brands business and develop relationships with top-tier marketers around the world. You will work collaboratively with Product, Engineering, and Design to build and scale our brands revenue product — translating our brands offering to allow companies to license community content and to connect them to our network of professional creators, allowing them to source original content from around the world.
- Coordinate and communicate the rollout of new products and features, both internally and externally, leading the test plans and launching new brands products
- Lead the planning and execution of multiple product marketing plans, including market research, channel strategy and go-to-market plans
- Understand customer dynamics and markets as an input to product roadmap and communications
- Develop marketing plans for the partnerships team to achieve targets around advertiser adoption, acquisition, and retention
- Based on business objectives, determine optimal marketing mix across channels and geographies, allocate budget, and report KPIs and budget performance
- Collaborate with marketing, PR, data pipeline, and our partnerships team to create product positioning and marketing materials
- Create educational materials and collateral for our partnerships team to assist with selling
- Assess and prioritize expansion and develop opportunities to partner with new brands
- Determine key metrics for measurement and optimization
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of business strategy consulting, product and content marketing, brand marketing, and product management experience
- Proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams and execute go-to-market plans, from conception through launch, and adoption
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative organization in a cross-functional capacity within a fast paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment
- Brand management and digital marketing experience preferred
Nice to Have
- Experience in the digital media industry preferred
- Start-up experience
- A personal connection to photography and the arts
VSCO is a leading creative platform empowering people everywhere to create, discover & connect through images and words. Founded in 2011, VSCO is headquartered in Oakland, CA with an office in New York, NY. VSCO is the sister company to the Denver, CO-based print marketplace Artifact Uprising.
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, and paid trips to conferences. Relocation assistance provided.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want people who are driven, who demonstrate initiative in taking our digital tools to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We want an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster that value within VSCO, as we continue to focus on building an inclusive and diverse culture.
Back to top