People Ops Manager
You get energy from connecting with a wide variety of people. Coworkers and friends would describe you as caring, articulate, and driven. When you hear the word culture, you think of Seth Godin, Simon Sinek, and a servant leader approach. You are resourceful, creative, and passionate about helping the Artifact Uprising team be their most effective. Your positive attitude is infectious and you have a knack for managing the details while balancing the overarching objectives. You thrive on developing individuals, helping to raise the bar across the organization. You’re a proactive problem solver who thrives in an iterative environment.
Artifact Uprising is looking for a People Ops (POps) Manager to play an impactful role on our tight knit and collaborative team. You will help to support the daily and strategic needs of our people and help manage our full employee lifecycle; including onboarding, benefits, people programs, performance management, recruiting/hiring process, HRIS management, compliance, and more.
- Proactively manage and own our People Operations programs, including: benefits administration, recruiting and hiring
- Work with leadership team on developing and maintaining performance management programs, feedback loops, people development, and organization planning
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the business, and provide guidance to the Artifact team on POps related questions and business decisions
- Partner with our VSCO POps team to manage our HR systems top to bottom
- Analyze trends and metrics to guide decision making around our programs and policies
- Proactively research and implement org changes needed for compliance
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in People Ops field (start up experience and scaling a growing company, a plus)
- Proven expertise in coordinating and designing people programs (training and development, HRIS administration, benefits, immigration, onboarding, recruiting, etc.)
- Demonstrated discretion and ability to manage confidential information and sensitive situations with the highest level of judgment, along with an impeccable attention to detail
- The will to effect change
Nice to Have
- Experience aligning yourself with business leaders and employees alike to influence decision making and drive forward People Ops initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with competing priorities - flexibility is key
- Strong analytical and data management skills with knack for telling a story using data and trends
- Desire to grow along with the Artifact team!
About Artifact Uprising
Artifact Uprising® creates tangible photo books, prints, and gifts for digital photos. Founded in 2012, the company is driven by a mission to move stories “Off your device, into your life.™” Signature products include premium quality photo books whose interior pages are printed on 100% recycled paper and a collection of wooden products handcrafted with mountain beetle pine. – A VSCO® Company
Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, free breakfasts and lunches in the office, gym membership, 401(k) plan, commuter benefits.
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We are a hungry and humble team that works hard and plays hard. We embody grace and grit in how we work, how we treat each other, and how we operate every day. We celebrate our wins-- both big and small-- and we firmly believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Back to top