You see in typeface and tones – making art of everything. Minimalism is your middle name. You believe in craft and quality – no detail is too small.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with strong typography skills to concept and craft thoughtful branded experiences for Artifact Uprising through first-class visual communications online and offline. With refined taste and an eye for the emerging web trends, you will design within an established identity while pushing the brand forward. You will join our Art Director and design team to actualize thoughtfully designed campaigns and exceptional brand experiences. You will think conceptually and create relentlessly with a passion, detail, and dedication to the craft.
- You will own marketing emails, digital ads, web projects and photo curation – from time to time – you will work alongside our Art Director on the physical printed product line and larger identity projects
- Create web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Manage weekly email campaign design and bring to life with light HTML skills
- Think strategically and understand the impact of product, brand, and user experience on the rest of the business
- Explore and present new design ideas to the Artifact Uprising Brand Creative Team
- Opportunities to manage special cross functional projects
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of design experience, ideally with a high-end consumer brand (start up experience a plus)
Nice to have
- Understanding of the brand and a refined taste for tones, typography and grid systems
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and basic HTML Skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines with many moving pieces
- Ability to intuit design trends
- Understanding and regard for photography and tones
- A online portfolio demonstrating typography work and creative branding
- Experience working with email clients such as MailChimp or Klaviyo
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We are a hungry and humble team that works hard and plays hard. We embody grace and grit in how we work, how we treat each other, and how we operate every day. We celebrate our wins-- both big and small-- and we firmly believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.