You are driven by data with a strong aptitude for running digital campaigns, along with a drive to expand your impact to larger growth initiatives. You have an intellectual curiosity and explore new opportunities to grow your channels and to understand the “why.” You solve problems with data, and you have a deep understanding of analytics tools and the ability to produce ad-hoc reports and analyses. You love working cross-functionally with broad exposure to the entire business.
VSCO is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with hands-on experience running paid search and display campaigns, and a strong desire to get your hands dirty with ad-hoc marketing projects as we grow and refine our digital marketing practice. You will be responsible for planning, creating, monitoring, analyzing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns on our existing platforms, as well as developing new media channels to grow the top line while ensuring a healthy ROI.
- Drive traffic and sales through paid digital marketing channels, manage campaign budgets and track ROI
- Create, monitor, measure, optimize and provide recommendations on campaigns across paid search and display channels, delivering to a set ROI
- Work with creative team to develop and optimize creative strategies
- Work across teams to help provide reports, analytics, and insights into other growth initiatives and operational needs, including developing new distribution channels through business development and partnerships, and strategic product marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of applicable experience working on cross-functional product, marketing, and/or media-buying teams that delivered solutions related to conversion, marketing optimization, and/or user engagement
- Hands-on experience in executing paid search and display marketing campaigns on RTB platforms like Facebook (must have) and AdWords (nice to have)
- Heavy experience working with analytics software tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, or custom analytics solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of digital campaign tracking and optimizing to an ROI
Nice to have
- A deep appreciation for photography and/or other aspects of the arts would be greatly valued
- Experience working as a generalist, including content marketing/production
VSCO is a leading creative platform empowering people everywhere to create, discover & connect through images and words. Founded in 2011, VSCO is headquartered in Oakland, CA. VSCO is the sister company to the Denver, CO-based print marketplace Artifact Uprising.
The VSCO community is active and engaged, with a Monthly Active Audience on platform of over 45 million and 8 billion images served per month. The community is largely creative, international, young (under 25) and female.
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, and paid trips to conferences. Relocation assistance provided.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want people who are driven, who demonstrate initiative in taking our digital tools to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We want an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster that value within VSCO, as we continue to focus on building an inclusive and diverse culture.