You know how to tell a brand story and are excited by the opportunity to to align innovative, creative uses of VSCO with the advertiser’s marketing objectives to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies. You thrive on building new relationships with brands and driving revenue.
VSCO is looking for a Brand Strategist who will play a pivotal role in helping shape and build our brands revenue business, reporting directly to the VP of Brands. You will work to translate our brands offering into creative client pitches and content strategies for cross-platform activations. This role provides an exciting opportunity to collaborate across the organization with product, marketing and production, and to work with top marketing professionals in an extremely fast-paced and rapidly growing organization.
- Generate new business pipeline and build relationships with F1000 brands
- Forecast and plan to identify opportunities for proactive selling
- Create pitch decks which translate our offering into compelling marketing strategies
- Present brand activation ideas to brands, agencies, publishers, and partners
- Partner with advertisers to build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew/up-sell to drive revenue growth
- Work effectively cross-functionally, building relationships with various internal teams ranging from product to marketing to legal
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in partnerships, working with big brands and advertising agencies
- Deep expertise of brand marketing, content marketing and digital media
- Proven track record in sales and achieving revenue results
- Experience generating new business leads and building a sales pipeline for growth
- Established relationships with marketing decision makers at brands and agencies
- Track record demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a book of business
- Vertical expertise - particularly Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Fashion, Music, Travel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to have
- Industry experience in licensing and commissioning
- Passion for VSCO and our mission
VSCO is a leading creative platform empowering people everywhere to create, discover & connect through images and words. Founded in 2011, VSCO is headquartered in Oakland, CA. VSCO is the sister company to the Denver, CO-based print marketplace Artifact Uprising.
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, and paid trips to conferences. Relocation assistance provided.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want people who are driven, who demonstrate initiative in taking our digital tools to the next level.
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We want an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster that value within VSCO, as we continue to focus on building an inclusive and diverse culture.