Senior UX Architect
VSA Partners is a design-driven branding and marketing company. VSA was founded as a design firm more than 30 years ago with the belief that design is not only a craft, but a tool for achieving business objectives. As design thinkers, we approach business challenges holistically and aim to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising.
VSA’s Technology Practice exists to build transformative experiences for a full spectrum of brands. We design and develop digital experiences from luxury retail to enterprise B2B services that drive innovation, inspire human interaction, and enhance value. We pride ourselves on having integrated delivery teams where teammates educate and build upon each other regardless of title. Additionally, we follow a collocated, onshore development approach to ensure a high level of effective and efficient collaboration needed to deliver the best solutions.
The Senior UX Architect is a leading force behind the design of all experiences and collaborates closely with teammates in visual design, strategy and technology in an iterative fashion.
Learn more about our UX practice from one of our very own below:
- Gather both stakeholder and user needs, plan solutions, and define the vision for digital experiences in content marketing, service design or retail innovation.
- Lead competitive assessments, heuristic reviews, contextual inquiries and synthesize findings from analytics to effectively support a vision or strategy.
- Direct and create journey maps, ideation sketches, wireframes, site maps and prototypes.
- Produce compelling diagrammatic visualizations to communicate recommendations to the right party at the right time.
- Conduct, design, and/or advise on user testing and use findings to inform additional iterations of the user experience.
- 4+ years of UX research and design experience.
- M.S. in HCI, UX, interaction design, human factors or industrial design preferred but not essential.
- Confident, comprehensive but laid-back collaboration style.
- Can comfortably lead or follow depending on project or context.
- Experience designing for and with large enterprises a must.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency environment and on agile projects strongly preferred.
- Experience defining and designing complex and dynamic experiences across multiple channels and devices; mobile, tablet, web and ideally physical environments/experiences.
- Ability to come up with big ideas yet define them down to the interaction level with appropriate detail.
- Adept at preemptively identifying problems and proposing solutions.
- Adept at advocating design choices based on clear strategy or heuristic principles.
- A commitment to positive and productive relationships with all; clients, team members, peers and managers.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple projects and re-prioritizations.
- Ability to maintain self-motivation and to work independently in team environments.
- Ability to lead smaller projects or sizeable components of large-scale projects.
- Deep experience with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, Adobe InDesign, or Omnigraffle.
Back to top