VSA Partners is a design-driven branding and marketing company.
VSA was founded as a design firm more than 30 years ago with the belief that design is not only a craft, but a tool for achieving business objectives. As design thinkers, we approach business challenges holistically and aim to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising.
VSA’s Design Practice applies design thinking, visualization and experience to solve problems and bring life to our clients’ stories, visions and voices. We bring together multidisciplinary talent to make the most complex ideas tangible and meaningful for the audiences that matter most.
The Senior Designer is responsible for helping the team define a design direction on specific assignments. He/she also partners with the Lead Designers to oversee the designers.
- Conduct conceptual exploration, establish direction and design solutions, and ensure successful implementation of that direction through production.
- Identify and resolve client and team issues, perform resource allocations, and lead meetings.
- Help Lead/Creative Director/Executive Creative Director establish art direction of projects.
- Leads specific aspects of design on projects, thinking in both print and digital forms in concept phase.
- Participates to internal presentations and participates in presentations to the clients.
- Integrate Designers to the work and creative process.
- Manage multiple projects and work with multiple disciplines at one time.
- Assist with keeping deliverables and schedule aligned on given project.
- Motivate account/project team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Design.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative suite.
- Possession of an undergraduate degree.
- Basic knowledge of interactive design is a plus.
- Excellent design, color and typographic skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties in a professional manner maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Adept at preemptively identifying problems and devising solutions.
- A commitment to high quality work and to positive and productive relationships with all - clients, team members, peers, managers, etc.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision-making.
- Understand how information architecture and schematics translate into design.
- Understand the concepts of functionality and usability.
- Ability to be versatile and handle multiple projects and re-prioritize.
- Ability to organize information, prioritize, have attention to detail, and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to maintain self-motivation and to work independently in team environments.
Back to top