VSA Partners is a design-driven branding and marketing company.
VSA was founded as a design firm more than 30 years ago with the belief that design is not only a craft, but a tool for achieving business objectives. As design thinkers, we approach business challenges holistically and aim to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising.
VSA’s Design Practice applies design thinking, visualization and experience to solve problems and bring life to our clients’ stories, visions and voices. We bring together multidisciplinary talent to make the most complex ideas tangible and meaningful for the audiences that matter most.
Your design brings ideas to life; extending visual language into functional mediums. Of course you should be talented and conceptual, but if you thrive in an innovative, agile environment where you need to adapt quickly, this is the place for you.
- Assist with the creation of visual designs, typography, visual concepts, logos and icons.
- Brainstorm creative concepts with the project team and help develop original campaigns.
- Integrate a “big idea” across multiple mediums including TV, print, digital, regardless of budget.
- Need to be a real self-starter and go-getter. Yes, you’ll get direction and guidance, but rather than a lot of hand holding, we’re more apt to give you a project and let you run (and run fast) with it to make it great. More responsibility = more kudos, credit and fame. We won’t let any lack of experience (perceived or actual) hold you back, and we won’t let you crash and burn either.
- You will be selling your work. Not just to clients, but to your peers and colleagues before it even gets into the room. And not just because it’s “cool”, but because it’s grounded in an idea that was born of an agreed upon strategy and insights.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Design or Marketing
- Ability to play nice with others. No huge egos. We win as a team, but don’t worry, you’ll still get plenty of props.
- Conceptual creative thinker; strategically applying ideas across all channels.
- Excellent design, color and typographic skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties in a professional manner maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Adept at preemptively identifying problems and devising solutions.
- A commitment to high quality work and to positive and productive relationships with all - clients, team members, peers, managers, etc.
- Take constructive criticism with ease and grace, and be able to learn from your mistakes.
- Have a naturally curious mind and a passion for applying pixel perfect design to creative concepts.
- Ability to be versatile and handle multiple projects and re-prioritize.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative suite.
- Packaging experience helpful
Meet Some of VSA Partners's Employees
Director of UX Architecture
Ara leads the UX Architecture Team to understand a company’s needs, objectives, and customers. He then formulates design solutions that resonate with those organizations.
Back to top