VSA Partners is a design-driven branding and marketing company.
VSA was founded as a design firm more than 30 years ago with the belief that design is not only a craft, but a tool for achieving business objectives. As design thinkers, we approach business challenges holistically and aim to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising.
VSA’s Design Practice applies design thinking, visualization and experience to solve problems and bring life to our clients’ stories, visions and voices. We bring together multidisciplinary talent to make the most complex ideas tangible and meaningful for the audiences that matter most.
- This position does not have supervising duties or authority to hire and fire.
- Conduct conceptual exploration, develop design solutions, and ensure successful implementation of that solution through production
- Use digital illustration, photo-editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Design layouts and select colors, images, and typefaces
- Help establish design solutions; develop design aspects, thinking in both print and digital forms in concept phase
- Participate in internal presentations and presentations to the clients
- Integrate design within the creative direction and process
- Work on multiple projects and work with multiple disciplines at one time
- Work within schedules and deadlines established for given projects
- This position qualifies for the employee referral program
- at least one year of experience in: designing for a large brand(s) (at least Fortune 100)
- at a brand agency, marketing agency, advertising agency, or in-house corporate marketing department
- designing complex enterprise websites
- being the design representative on a project team or agile team
- Translating information and architecture schematics into design
- Three years of adobe creative suite experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Graphic Design, or related
- 3 years of experience as a Graphic Designer or related
Back to top