VSA Partners is a design-driven branding and marketing company.
We were founded as a design firm more than 30 years ago with the belief that design is not only a craft, but a tool for achieving business objectives. As design thinkers, we approach business challenges holistically and aim to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising.
Our Operations team drives culture, performance and efficiency at VSA, focusing on the people, processes, tools and systems that make VSA an ideal place to work and perform.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and enthusiastic Office Coordinator, who can transition between being front-facing and behind-the-scenes with ease, who is eager to jump into any challenge, and who wants to provide the highest quality experience for our team and guests. He/she will make sure our environment is safe, clean, beautiful, and beautifully run.
- Provide front desk services
- Coordinate travel
- Provide support and hospitality for meetings/gatherings
- Organize and maintain the office
- Communicate building or office space news/notifications to our team
- Provide a positive Day One experience for new hires
- Manage conference room availability
- Manage inventory (office supplies and food & beverage stock)
- Work with outside vendors and building management
- Coordinate office tours
- Plan and organize both on and off-site meetings/events
- Provide back up support to the Executive Assistant to Partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, or related
- 3+ years of professional administrative experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong oral/written communication skills and ability to interact with all levels
- Outstanding organizational skills - ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects while maintaining a positive attitude
- Knowledge of restaurants, event service providers, and local cultural goings-on is preferred.
- This position occasionally works varied hours, evenings, weekends, and more than 40 hours per week.
- Physical capability to assist with event set-ups and coordination, including ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Back to top