VSA Partners is a design-driven branding and marketing company.
VSA was founded as a design firm more than 30 years ago with the belief that design is not only a craft, but a tool for achieving business objectives. As design thinkers, we approach business challenges holistically and aim to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising.
VSA’s Strategy Practice acts as the leading edge of our effort to invent and reinvent brands for the modern age. By adding more robust, more rigorous strategic offerings to our portfolio—without compromising our ability to translate thinking into design—we create a combination few can match.
The Media Coordinator is responsible for supporting with the Media group to assist in the development and execution of media plans that help accomplish client objectives. The Media Coordinator will be responsible for developing reports from different research and reporting systems including comScore, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter. The Coordinator will work with other internal teams on a daily basis such as Client Engagement, Strategy, Creative, Technology and Project Management, and Finance/Accounting.
- Investigate and utilize information from syndicated research sources to assist in the development of media plans and POV’s.
- Assist with creation and distribution of media contracts.
- Create and distribute insertion orders to media vendors and track insertion order sign backs.
- Traffic creative elements to media vendors to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist with negotiating and execute advertising placement in a variety of local media.
- Process and reconcile media invoices and assist with invoice discrepancies.
- Stay current on media trends.
- Initiate and foster strong relationships with media partners.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Possession of Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred with strong academic record.
- Minimum of 1 year media buying experience in an advertising agency, media agency or corporate media buying department.
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel, GSuite, and Keynote.
- Ability to shift gears and handle multiple tasks.
- Passion to learn and stay on top of new media trends.
- Ability to work in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties in a professional manner maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Ability to manage and prioritize project timelines with flexibility.
- Ability to organize information, prioritize, have attention to detail, and accurately follow procedures.
- Self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget.
Meet Some of VSA Partners's Employees
Director of UX Architecture
Ara leads the UX Architecture Team to understand a company’s needs, objectives, and customers. He then formulates design solutions that resonate with those organizations.
Back to top