Freelance - Senior Developer
VSA Partners is a design-driven branding and marketing company.
VSA was founded as a design firm more than 30 years ago with the belief that design is not only a craft, but a tool for achieving business objectives. As design thinkers, we approach business challenges holistically and aim to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising.
VSA’s Digital Practice exists to guide and inspire human interaction. At points where brands and business need to engage their audiences, we provide interfaces and design digital experiences that transform interactions, elevate understanding and enhance value.
The Senior Developer is responsible for building highly functional and compelling interactive experiences for our clients.
- Bring an experienced UX, UI, and functional viewpoint as part of a cross-functional project team.
- Apply your particular expertise in ways that support the accurate scoping of an engagement.
- Focus primarily on front-end development, but often apply skills and understanding to back-end systems, and leverage knowledge to help drive the design process.
- Assist with quality assurance testing, including cross-browser, device, and platform compatibility.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Experience with UI-building and familiarity with content management systems, portals or other platforms.
- Experience integrating HTML-based content with other, third-party environments; excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and practical understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 with a foundation in SEO and Accessibility.
- Experience with:
- Source control management (git, SVN)
- Ruby, Python, PHP
- Java, Objective-C, .NET, SQL
- MVC frameworks
- Mobile First or Responsive Design techniques
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, IDEs, and other development tools.
- Aware of cross-browser/platform issues and their common code solutions
Meet Some of VSA Partners's Employees
Director, Client Engagement
Erin works as a partner and advocate to VSA Partners’ clients. She helps them address their design challenges and business needs by engaging their own interests with VSA’s team.
Back to top