Freelance - Senior Designer
VSA Partners is a design-driven branding and marketing company.
VSA was founded as a design firm more than 30 years ago with the belief that design is not only a craft, but a tool for achieving business objectives. As design thinkers, we approach business challenges holistically and aim to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising.
VSA’s Design Practice applies design thinking, visualization and experience to solve problems and bring life to our clients’ stories, visions and voices. We bring together multidisciplinary talent to make the most complex ideas tangible and meaningful for the audiences that matter most.
The Senior Designer is responsible for helping the team execute directions on a variety of assignments involved in Special Events - branding, print, environmental, digital, motion, presentations, and so on.
- Successfully implement established design direction through production.
- On select projects, conduct conceptual exploration and establish direction and design solutions with Director.
- Assist with keeping deliverables and schedule aligned on given projects.
- 5+ years of experience in Design.
- Exposure across a variety of mediums.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative suite. After Effects very big plus - almost mandatory. PowerPoint would be very helpful.
- Basic knowledge of interactive design (concepts of functionality and usability)
Meet Some of VSA Partners's Employees
Director of UX Architecture
Ara leads the UX Architecture Team to understand a company’s needs, objectives, and customers. He then formulates design solutions that resonate with those organizations.
Back to top