Freelance - Associate Creative Director
VSA Partners is a design-driven branding and marketing company.
VSA was founded as a design firm more than 30 years ago with the belief that design is not only a craft, but a tool for achieving business objectives. As design thinkers, we approach business challenges holistically and aim to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising.
VSA’s Design Practice is responsible for bringing our clients’ stories, visions and voices to life. At the intersection of Strategy and Digital, we make ideas tangible and meaningful for the audiences that matter, in a cross-platform, media-agnostic way.
The Associate Creative Director achieves and maintains a high quality level for all work produced. He/she will be doing hands-on design through production on a wide variety of output - from environments to apps to executive presentations - for major events. The ACD will lead the creative course of projects and will have the personal goal of producing the best quality work at all times.
- Help to establish a brand vision for select projects and, on others, produce and implement established points of view.
- Develop, brainstorm, and produce thematic elements, as well as photography, illustration, video, animation or other media, as appropriate.
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects.
- Exhibit an in-depth knowledge of design principles.
- Stay abreast of trends and technology.
- Address creative and technical issues involved in designing for various media and digital environments (mobile devices, kiosks, and apps).
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Design.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative suite; AfterEffects and PowerPoint are major pluses.
- Possession of an undergraduate degree.
- Brand background with strong typography sensitivity and flexibility across expressions and touchpoints - print, digital, environmental, motion.
- Capable of keeping an eye on the big picture, as well as the details, to drive results.
- Adept at preemptively identifying problems and devising solutions.
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills.
Meet Some of VSA Partners's Employees
Director of UX Architecture
Ara leads the UX Architecture Team to understand a company’s needs, objectives, and customers. He then formulates design solutions that resonate with those organizations.
Back to top