VSA Partners is a design-driven branding and marketing company.
VSA was founded as a design firm more than 30 years ago with the belief that design is not only a craft, but a tool for achieving business objectives. As design thinkers, we approach business challenges holistically and aim to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising.
VSA’s Design Practice applies design thinking, visualization and experience to solve problems and bring life to our clients’ stories, visions and voices. We bring together multidisciplinary talent to make the most complex ideas tangible and meaningful for the audiences that matter most.
The Designer drives the front-end design of individual projects, collaborating with the team to develop concept and thematic elements.
- Create the visual design of a project from concept to completion, working closely with the team to produce the work.
- Review the in-progress work and manages edits or corrections.
- Manage file and document preparation for delivery to development and production teams.
- Apply design principles related to creating intuitive and elegant products.
- Participate actively in meetings, strategy discussions and presentations.
- Ensure creative output supports overall strategic/creative goals of project.
- Address creative and technical issues involved in designing for various interactive environments (internets, intranets, kiosks, tablet and handheld devices, and application development).
- Demonstrate an ability to understand account-management requirements, including strategy, client interaction, resource allocation and timing of project deliverables etc.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Design, preferably 3+.
- Possession of an undergraduate degree.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative suite.
- Basic knowledge of interactive design is a plus.
- Excellent design, color and typographic skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties in a professional manner maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Adept at preemptively identifying problems and devising solutions.
- A commitment to high quality work and to positive and productive relationships with all - clients, team members, peers, managers, etc.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision-making.
- Ability to be versatile and handle multiple projects and re-prioritizations.
- Ability to organize information, prioritize, have attention to detail, and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to maintain self-motivation and to work independently in team environments.
- Understand how information architecture and schematics translate into design.
- Understand the concepts of functionality and usability.
Back to top