VSA Partners is a group of dedicated, collaborative and kind people that value smarts over egos. We work very hard to create human-centered, insight-inspired work that moves people, changes behavior, and answers real strategic problems. We started as a design firm over 30 years ago and operate today with a “design thinking” approach to everything we do. Formally, we’re a branding and marketing company that approaches business challenges holistically and aims to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising. Informally, we’re a family that comes together at the table every day to make something great.
VSA’s Strategy Practice acts as the leading edge of our effort to invent and reinvent brands for the modern age. By adding more robust, more rigorous strategic offerings to our portfolio—without compromising our ability to translate thinking into design—we create a combination few can match.
Our Analytics Manager will lead all efforts to transform data and reporting into insights, recommendations and results. The ideal candidate will go beyond reporting, peel away the layers of data, and suggest constructive marketing test and competitive opportunities to improve business performance on a regular basis. Collaboration is at the core of our business success and the Analytics Manager will need to create a tightknit and dynamic relationship with our Media and Strategy teams.
• Work closely with clients to identify business needs and analytics opportunities, scoping customized analyses to drive marketing and business performance
• Guide the creation of advanced reporting through automated processes to efficiently consolidate data from a multitude of internal, vendor, and application specific sources
• Utilize advanced Media Technology solution to improve testing, audience targeting, and hyper-local media activation
• Improve the quality of reporting by creating easy to follow weekly or monthly dashboards that key stakeholders will utilize on a regular basis to make informed business decisions
• Measure media effectiveness, along with monetization of campaigns, and present actionable insights and recommendations based on data results and best practices
• Leverage data to gain insight into trending, user experience and behavior in order to drive the appropriate marketing and strategies
• Experience in developing successful pixel placement strategies to effectively reach campaign goals and draw actionable conclusions through measurement and reporting
• Minimum of 2 years of Digital Analytics experience, preferably in an advertising or media agency
• Strong understanding and experience with digital media, KPI development and technology practices to assist in real-time planning and media execution
• Data-driven individual who has the ability to dive deep into data to create meaningful reports containing actionable insights on consumer behavior.
• Proven success in translating multiple data sets into digestible, client facing sound bites
• Strong knowledge of Google Analytics (including certification), Google DoubleClick Campaign Manger / Bid Manager (certification preferred), Google Tag Manager and Adobe/Omniture Analytics
• Innate curiosity and passion for delivering the best results on behalf of our clients
• Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties in a professional manner maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey and package technical findings in simple terms
• Possesses understanding of digital planning and buying, with a focus on standard media metrics
• Exposure to mobile, social, tablet measurement approaches as well as understanding of role of attribution and paths to conversions
• Demonstrates understanding of digital tagging, tracking, QA and maintenance • Ability to set priorities and define clear action steps and manage expectations of others.
• Strong creative thinking and ability to recognize the relevancy of ideas to the big picture, demonstrate original thinking and make an impact on team.
• Self-motivated to deliver the highest quality work, on time and budget.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Meet Some of VSA Partners's Employees
Director of UX Architecture
Ara leads the UX Architecture Team to understand a company’s needs, objectives, and customers. He then formulates design solutions that resonate with those organizations.
Back to top