VSA Partners is a group of dedicated, collaborative and kind people that value smarts over egos. We work very hard to create human-centered, insight-inspired work that moves people, changes behavior, and answers real strategic problems. We started as a design firm over 30 years ago and operate today with a “design thinking” approach to everything we do. Formally, we’re a branding and marketing company that approaches business challenges holistically and aims to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising. Informally, we’re a family that comes together at the table every day to make something great.
VSA’s Operations team leads all of the internal operating functions of VSA including: Administration, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Talent Acquisition, Resourcing and Project Management. We focus on people, processes, tools and systems with the end goal of making VSA an ideal place to work and perform. The diverse members of the Operations Team are at the top of their individual fields and use their expertise to drive culture, performance and efficiency at VSA.
This role is accountable for the day-to-day operations of the office including being the first responder at the Front Desk, whether on the phone or in person, assisting clients when on site, coordinating travel, maintaining an efficiently-run, clean office, providing office support to employees as needed, and assisting the Office/Facilities Manager/Client Concierge.
As a main link for employees and on-site clients, the administrative coordinator must have an approachable and responsible attitude. This role contributes to the quality of our clients’ and employees’ office experience and overall work environment.
- Running front desk services, including greeting guests and clients, managing the phones, scheduling and maintaining conference rooms, organizing and delivering mail and packages, ordering messengers and completing FedEx and courier requests, managing guest list.
- Coordinating travel for all VSA employees (with some exceptions, like partners) and occasionally for clients and visitors, including flights, hotels, ground transportation.
- Provide hospitality for client and internal meetings and gatherings, including order, set-up, refresh and breakdown.
- Provide meeting planning support during client visits including conference room set up and clean up, providing meeting room supplies, some IT support (projectors), assisting clients when in office including private workspace, local travel, hotels, etc.
- Send out office-wide informational email as needed
- Assist Office Manager with new employee orientation and/or contractor on-boarding, including issuing keycards
- Organize and maintain office areas incl lobby, kitchen, conference rooms, and production areas
- Manage conference room availability
- Assist Office Manager with reorganization and office aesthetic, including:
- Inventory and ordering office supplies (weekly)
- Inventory and ordering groceries, alcohol (bi-weekly)
- Report service requests to office of the building
- Update guest password (monthly)
- Organize monthly Finance meetings
- Assist with special projects for HR and General Counsel as needed
- Coordinate student tours w/Recruiting, portfolio shows w/Art Buyer, awards w/Communications
- Help to plan and organize company meetings, on and off-site, set up for in-house events
- Provide back up support to Executive Assistants to Partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration or related
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining an organized environment and positive attitude
- Ability to work varied hours
- Physical capability to assist with event set ups and coordination
- Strong customer service orientation
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a self-starter
Meet Some of VSA Partners's Employees
Director of UX Architecture
Ara leads the UX Architecture Team to understand a company’s needs, objectives, and customers. He then formulates design solutions that resonate with those organizations.
Back to top