Senior Marketing Manager - APAC (B2C)
Vrbo is part of the Expedia Group family of brands. We are a world leader in the holiday rental industry with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect beach house, cottage, or apartment for any getaway. Our mission is to make every holiday rental in the world available to every traveler through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect holiday rental to create unforgettable travel memories together.
Are you a strong Marketing leader that is passionate about travel? Do you have experience delivering the whole B2C (Traveller) communication process? If so, we have an opportunity available for a Senior Manager, Traveller Marketing APAC.
You and your team will lead the B2C (Traveller) strategy while developing and delivering an activation program ranging from media, events, CRM, digital or guerrilla marketing all to engage our consumers and partner base. You will also explore new potential partnerships and marketing strategies to pilot and scale for growth to build the business.
What you'll do:
- Develop integrated multi-channel marketing plans targeting specific audience segments and destinations to achieve key business metrics and return on investment;
- Lead, coach and inspire 5 direct and 4 indirect reports located across APAC to deliver best-in-class solutions;
- Budget management and spend allocation for media mix based on country/brand revenue goals and market growth potential;
- Launch new and creative pilot marketing programs to explore new business opportunities across APAC;
- Drive Brand Awareness and Consideration in the region including growth against competition;
- Lead and run local marketing content and communications delivering on budget and timings for all APAC Traveller Marketing;
- Champion a strong test and learn program within the Traveller marketing programs;
- Work hand in hand with the Growth Marketing, Business Insights, and PR team to deliver integrated best in-market plans.
Who you are:
- 8-10+ years of marketing or consumer marketing planning and execution, preferably in an online or e-commerce environment;
- 5+ years experience in B2B2C or B2C marketing strategy including experience in direct response or lead generation marketing and outreach;
- Marketer with a real passion for reaching people in innovative ways through all channels in ANZ;
- Experienced in strategic long term planning and effectively driving the vision;
- Extensive experience in developing consumer marketing strategy and leading multi-channel Consumer Marketing plans, Product launch and campaign execution;
- Experience handling agency resources for marketing creative, design, and brand activation;
- Ability to build customer-focused merchandising and marketing roadmaps;
- Ability to inspire and work successfully with cross-functional groups such as sales, customer service, and product marketing to drive business impact;
- Well versed in the scientific mindset, able to use data and run A/B testing to understand and improve results and contribute to effective business strategies.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better - that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Back to top