Night Shift Customer Service Representative (Italian & French/English Speaking)
- Madrid, Spain
Night Shift Customer Service Representative - Fluent Italian & French/English
We continue to build a culture of extraordinary customer service working directly with property owners who list their properties and travellers, who are looking to book a great vacation rental. We are the voice of Vrbo, bridging the gap between our sites and our customers. Consider us global detectives who dive headfirst into issues and questions and emerge with solutions.
Our People Have What it Takes to Succeed:
We move quickly and deliberately using data to guide our decisions and testing to achieve breakthroughs. We welcome new ideas, opinions and pitches which we can Test & Learn in a trusted working environment. We communicate directly, share feedback at all levels, and engage in.
This is a full time (night shift), permanent position. Working days: 40h a week, from 11pm to 8am, rotating shifts
Salary: competitive + up to 10% bonus + benefits (restaurant tickets, wellness, travel, health insurance etc.)
What You´ll Do:
To go above and beyond with our customers to ensure they are delighted, first time every time:
- Understand our customers' needs through excellent questioning skills
- Manage incoming inquiries over the phone, chat or email about products /services taking ownership to deliver world class resolution to our customers
- Position relevant products or services to our customers
- Committed to continually deliver new ways to help our Owners succeed in their rental business
- Continuously provide feedback and ideas on how to improve the customer experience we deliver
Who you are:
- Languages: native Italian & bilingual French OR English with excellent spoken and business written skills.
- IT: High standard of computer literacy and keyboarding skills.
- Experience: Background in Customer Support in any retail sector, face-to-face or contact centre
- Focus on Customer Loyalty: We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a World Class customer support
- Motivation: Highly motivated, focused passionate about connecting to the customer
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism and team work: good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure
- Analytical: Attention to detail and ability to interpret information making sound recommendations
- Knowledge retention: ability to learn and retain knowledge of our products or services
- Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus
- Paid vacation time
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Casual dress
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better - that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of VRBO and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com
Expedia iscommittedto creating an inclusive workenvironmentwith a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Back to top