Voxy is looking for a super-talented Visual Designer to create amazing brand assets and digital experiences. Voxy’s English learning product is unlike anything else in the education market and thus requires a great designer who can clearly demonstrate its value to users and customers—if you love solving design challenges and can create inventive collateral to showcase Voxy’s unique platform, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, live and breathe digitally, and be able to translate marketing and commercial goals into beautiful, intuitive and functional designs.
What you have to do:
- Work directly with the marketing team to create on-brand visual assets for all digital platforms (web, mobile, email, social).
- Create and execute design concepts that adhere to and elevate our branding standards.
- Shoot and edit short videos that align with sales and product marketing goals.
- Create specialized print materials for events and sales initiatives.
- Articulate design decisions to internal stakeholders and quickly incorporate feedback.
- Enjoy collaborating with non-designers and take initiative to work across multiple teams.
For that you must have…
- 3+ years of proven design experience
- Strong online portfolio that includes web + mobile
- BS/MS in graphic design or a visual arts subject
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience designing PowerPoint presentation slides
- Experience shooting short videos and proficiency in video editing tools
- Knowledge of the latest digital trends, techniques and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
It would be great if you also had…
- Experience with print design
- Branding experience
- Strong understanding and eagerness to learn UX/UI
- Experience designing for mobile apps and mobile sites
You will report to the VP of Product Marketing and work closely with all marketing team members. You’ll be working out of our fun and welcoming NYC headquarters, in the hottest part of town (Broadway x Bleecker). Our ideal candidate would have all the qualities above and be a fun, energetic and delightful person to be around.
Voxy is a leading web and mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to major educational institutions, corporations and governments in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Voxy’s proven approach draws on more than 30 years of academic research on second language acquisition. Every online course combines adaptive learning technology and authentic, real-world content to support learners’ unique needs in real time. Voxy launched in 2010 as one of the most disruptive technology startups of the year, and has since been used by millions of learners around the world. It has been recognized for its innovative approach by major media outlets including the New York Times, Forbes, CNN, Veja and Fast Company, and is backed by leading education and technology investors including Rethink Education, ff Venture, Contour Venture Partners and Pearson PLC. Voxy is headquartered in New York City and has an office in São Paulo.
- Voxy CEO Named Top 100 Most Influential EdTech Leaders
- Best Places to Work for Tech Industry
- 12 Companies Transforming Their Industries
- The 10 Best US Tech Companies To Work For In 2012
Here at Voxy we are empathetic, bold, have a bias toward action, curious, optimistic and believe in togetherness and we are looking to bring in new people who embody these values.
Back to top