Voxy is a leading web and mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to global corporations, major educational institutions, governments and private language institutes worldwide.
Voxy launched in 2010 as one of the most disruptive technology startups of the year, and has since raised over USD$20 million in venture funding and been used by millions of learners around the world!
What You'll Be Doing:
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for securing new clients across the corporate and higher-education segments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leveraging your existing network of contacts within the Corporate and HigherED segments to identify new business opportunities.
- Nurturing these relationships and with other critical stakeholders within your prospect accounts to assist in navigating client organization to drive new business close, cross and upselling opportunities.
- Possessing a full understanding of customer's’ specific pain points, decision-making and purchasing process
- Developing and managing your pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Accurately forecasting you quarterly sales.
- Developing a deep language learning knowledge of Voxy's learning approach.
- Represent Voxy in Education and HR Events.
- Support the Country Manager in other Key Projects and Partnerships.
What We're Looking For:
You have a strong sales track record in the B2B Industry and are passionate about Education.
- You are an experienced sales professional having at least 5 years of relevant enterprise sales experience.
- You are goal (quota) driven!
- You are sharp, confident, resourceful, results oriented, proactive and have strong written and communication skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit – for both hunting, identifying, opportunities and to work in a start-up environment.
- You have experience with high-growth technology companies.
- You are a tireless networker!
- Power-user of CRM systems (SalesForce)
- You are preferably bilingual (English, Spanish, Etc).
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
Voxy is a leading web and mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to major educational institutions, corporations and governments in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Voxy’s proven approach draws on more than 30 years of academic research on second language acquisition. Every online course combines adaptive learning technology and authentic, real-world content to support learners’ unique needs in real time. Voxy launched in 2010 as one of the most disruptive technology startups of the year, and has since been used by millions of learners around the world. It has been recognized for its innovative approach by major media outlets including the New York Times, Forbes, CNN, Veja and Fast Company, and is backed by leading education and technology investors including Rethink Education, ff Venture, Contour Venture Partners and Pearson PLC. Voxy is headquartered in New York City and has an office in São Paulo.
Recognized by Business Insider (2012):
Recognized by Forbes.com (2013):
Meet Some of Voxy's Employees
Director of Talent & Culture
Sabrina’s job is to maintain and improve upon Voxy’s workplace culture. Her main goal is hire top-notch talent and to ensure Voxy employees have what they need to succeed.
Back to top